Let’s meet Salena Baca on the Yarn Thing Podcast with Marly Bird.
Salena Baca learned to crochet before grade school and has been wildly obsessed ever since! After crocheting “in the closet” most of her life, Salena burst out after finding Ravelry in 2009. Learning that an entire world of crocheters were available to connect with was life-changing. It determined her next career move; crochet design and networking. She began designing patterns that appealed to her style, and has formed platforms such as Salena Baca Crochet, the Design Wars Challenge, Happily Hooked Magazine, The Pattern Pack, and the American Crochet Association. She’s published over 200 patterns, has very strong ties in the crochet and fiber arts community, and is the author of Crochet for Christmas. Salena currently lives with her family in Oregon.
- website: http://salenabacacrochet.com/
- Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/salena-baca
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SalenaBacaCrochet/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/salena.baca.crochet/
- Design Wars Challenge
- Crochet for Christmas book: http://amzn.to/2k7OsNS
- Happily Hooked https://www.happilyhooked.com/
- Craftsy class: http://craftsy.me/2k5bCQN
- Yarn Life Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/YarnLife/
Click here if you missed hearing this visit live: http://tobtr.com/9736331 or watch the behind-the-scenes video Marly created in the Birds of a Feather Studio and aired live on her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MarlyBird/videos/1026608550777670/ or Salena’s Facebook video, https://www.facebook.com/SalenaBacaCrochet/videos/1177562005685016/